At Valley Design, we place a lot of value on delivering high-quality products on time with excellent customer service. Though we have grown since our start in 1986, when these values were initially decided upon, we have continued to evolve in order to continue to show our dedication to our clients. With this in mind, we made an exciting improvement to our technology in December of 2022 by adding our TruLaser Tube 3000 to our production facility.
This Tube Laser will allow us to have faster production times and more efficient processes, all while staying true to our core values. However, this is just the beginning of our Tube Laser’s production benefits. Others include:
- Automation and Efficiency: Our tube laser comes with advanced automation features, such as automatic loading and unloading systems, eliminating the need to deburr tubes and combining saw cutting and machining into one process.
- Versatility: These machines are designed to cut various types of tubes, pipes, and profiles, including round, square, rectangular, and open profiles. This versatility allows for a wider range of applications across different industries.
- Flexibility: With the ability to switch between different tube profiles and materials quickly, TruLaser tube cutting machines offer a high level of flexibility to adapt to changing production needs.
- High-Speed Cutting: Trumpf TruLaser Fiber machines such as ours can achieve high cutting speeds, contributing to shorter production cycles without sacrificing quality.
- Precision Cutting: These machines are also designed to provide accurate and precise cuts on a variety of tube materials and open profiles.
- Complex Geometries: TruLaser tube cutting machines can handle complex 2D and 3D cuts, including bevel cuts, copes, miters, and more, further increasing our ability to produce a product to fit all of you and your clients’ needs.
- Reduced Material Waste: The precision of these machines also helps minimize material waste by optimizing the cutting process, since the nesting software allows us to minimize the” drop” from the end of tubes. Not only is this less wasteful, but it can lead to significant cost savings over time.
- Software Integration: Trumpf often provides software solutions that integrate with their machines, such as the TruLaser, offering features such as CAD/CAM compatibility, nesting optimization, and remote monitoring, making it more user friendly for our employees.
- Quality Control: This Tube Laser comes with integrated quality control systems that ensure the final cut parts meet the desired specifications and our high-quality standards.
All of these features have allowed us to internally evolve, so that we can stay competitive while manufacturing high-quality products for our clients. With the help of the TruLaser Tube 3000, we are able to sample new designs quickly and create innovative products that will fit all of your client demands.
If you have any questions about our services and capabilities, please contact your Customer Service Representative.